So what do people in the Palmerston North electorate think about their soon-to-be former MP and what’s come to light today?
RNZ reporter Charlotte Cook and cameraman Dom Thomas visited the area.
Share with Friends on
- Another day, another MP out – Lees-Galloway gone over affair
- No evidence of innapropriate spending by Lees-Galloway
- North Carolina governor reacts to Hurricane Isaias damage
- Nicole Galloway on COVID-19
- Nicole Galloway on COVID-19, economy
- Workers accuse Fresha Dairy of unlawful dismissal
- WATCH | Bheki Cele on his dismissal as police commissioner over a decade ago
- Court awards ex-agency boss Sh27.7m for unfair dismissal
- Parson, Galloway face off for MO governor seat
- Missouri Gov. Mike Parson on opponent Nicole Galloway
- Attorney responds to dismissal of lawsuit challenging Gov. Kay Ivey’s mask order
- Missouri’s Gov. Parson, Auditor Galloway set for November showdown
- Dismissal of Thabang Moroe as Cricket South Africa CEO: Bill Motsoeneng
- MPD responds to directive; FPC sets ‘vote on dismissal, demotion, licensing, or discipline’ of chief
- ‘Academic freedom on the line’ as Dr Ridd appeals unfair dismissal with High Court
- JCU successfully appeals unfair dismissal case in a ‘major blow to free debate’
- Democratic Missouri gubernatorial candidate Nicole Galloway speaks to media
- News Update: Campaigning begins for Galloway, Parson; Southwest scaling back cleanings
- Supreme Court won’t review disclosure ruling in Steven Galloway’s case of alleged defamation
- NORTH EASTERN TYCOONS MUST INVEST IN NORTH EASTERN!ODM MP NOW SAYS AS HE SUPPORTS SENATE BILL!