Nandi County Governor Stephen Sang calls for more support in combating spread of Covid-19
Share with Friends on
- GOVERNOR SANG CALLS FOR MORE SUPPORT IN COMBATING COVID-19!
- Nandi Governor Stephen Sang says counties are broke and unable to pay their staff
- County chief officer public health in Mandera appeals for support from NGO’s in combating Covid-19
- County chief officer for public health in Mandera appeals for support from NGO’s in combating Covid
- GOVERNOR SANG DENIES PURCHASING LAND FOR MASS GRAVES AMID COVID-19 PANDEMIC!!
- Governor Oparanya throws his support to Petronila Were’s amendment on county revenue allocation
- Governor Pritzker gives update on spread of COVID-19 in Illinois
- Meru Governor calls for justice in the current County Revenue Shairing Formula
- Tea, sugar companies whose land leases have expired will not be renewed: Governor Sang
- Governor Sang denies claims that counties plan to buy land for mass graves
- Covid 19 County Check: KenGen donates water tanks as a measure to curb the spread of covid 19.
- “We have done our best in combating pandemic” Tharaka County Commissioner
- ‘We have done our best in collaboration with the County Govt to combat spread of Covid -19’
- County shuts markets in bid to tame Covid-19 spread
- ‘We have received immense Covid 19 support courtesy of our Governor Njuki ‘ CEC Health
- Watch live: Dr. Jennifer Vines on spread of COVID-19 in Multnomah County
- NMG CEO Stephen Gitagama lauds Tharaka Nithi Governor Muthomi Njuki’s performance record
- Wyandotte County leaders start public campaign to help stop spread of COVID-19
- WATCH LIVE: King County health officials on how restaurants can help slow spread of COVID-19
- Tindiret MP Julius Meli calls for the arrest of ‘ghost’ land owners in Nandi