MPs Clash In Front of Mourners Over Uhuru, Ruto Donation
The wrangles within Jubilee went a notch higher after MPs aligned to Uhuur and Ruto went at each other and…
MPs Clash In Front of Mourners Over Uhuru, Ruto Donation Continue Reading
Share with Friends on
- WHEN UHURU KENYATTA GOT ANGRY AND LECTURED MATIANGI BADLY IN FRONT OF DP RUTO
- RUTO IMPRESSES KENYANS AS HE NICELY LEADS MOURNERS IN SINGING ‘CHAKUTUMAINI SINA’
- LIVE: DP William Ruto leads mourners as Aldai MP Cornelly Serem’s mother !
- RUTO SHOCKS KENYANS AS HE BEAUTIFULLY LEADS MOURNERS IN A SONG AT REV KANIA BURIAL IN KIAMBU!
- MP bows to pressure, releases DP Ruto’s Sh2m donation
- LIVE: DP William Ruto leads mourners as Aldai MP Cornelly Serem’s mother is laid to rest in Nandi !
- DP William Ruto leads mourners as Aldai MP Cornelly Serem’s mother is laid to rest in Nandi County!
- ‘YOU MUST RESPECT RUTO!’ UHURU AND RAILA TOLD BY ANGRY RUTO MAN!
- ‘OMBEENI UHURU ASAMEHE RUTO, SISI WATOTO WA RUTO TUNAUMIA SANA!’ MP WASHIALI TELLS KENYANS!!
- What DP Ruto and CS Tobiko Did Yesterday That Impressed Uhuru; Details of Cabinet Meeting Chaired By President Uhuru Kenyatta & Jubilee to Have Four Deputy Party Leaders
- Ruto Allies Plot Court Move to Scuttle Uhuru’s BBI Agenda; Sonko Waives Payments for Nairobians & No Kikuyu, No Kalenjin: DP Ruto Told on Choice of His Running Mate
- OSCAR SUDI’S SPEECH TODAY IN FRONT OF DP RUTO AS HELLENA SEREM IS BURIED IN NANDI COUNTY!!
- DIDMUS BARASA CRACKS RIBS IN FRONT OF DP RUTO IN NANDI TODAY AS HELLENA SEREM IS LAID TO REST!
- GOVERNOR SONKO’S POWERFUL SPEECH TODAY IN FRONT OF PRESIDENT UHURU & NMS BOSS GENERAL BADI!!
- Chaos in Kisii: Pro-handshake supporters clash with DP Ruto’s supporters ahead of DP’s visit
- DP Ruto says president Uhuru Kenyatta does not want another term
- Stop badmouthing President Uhuru, Ruto tells MPs
- DP Ruto should apologise on behalf of allies for insulting Uhuru – MPs
- MP discloses conditions Uhuru set for him to support Ruto in 2022
- NO MORE AT EASE- DP RUTO DEVICES NEW WAY TO FRUSTRATE UHURU KENYATTA ~ V