The COVID-19 crisis exposed the gender gap like never before.
If you want proof, just look at the jobs numbers.
Reporter Michael Marillier joins us to discuss this.#DStv403
Share with Friends on
- Don Atchison shuns bike lanes and BRT, boosts mining and ‘jobs, jobs, jobs’
- Women’s Month | Young woman farmer in N. Cape aims to eradicate poverty, create jobs
- Women’s workplace gains slow as Covid-19 crisis strikes
- TYT LIVE: Housing CRISIS in WA; WHITE WOMEN need to vote Trump OUT!
- BOOM! July Jobs Report Defies Expectations – 1.8 Million Jobs Added And Unemployment Drops Again
- Women’s Month | Transgender women concerned about exclusion from women’s campaigns
- Tourism hardest hit hard by lockdown restrictions
- Hotels hardest hit by Covid 19 to get Sh3bn bailout
- Disadvantaged members of the community among hardest hit by COVID-19 | 7.30
- Are young Australians really the hardest hit by the coronavirus pandemic? | ABC News
- Study: Black-owned businesses hit hardest by pandemic
- Revealed: Areas of the UK likely to be hardest hit by coronavirus job losses | ITV News
- Maine’s hotel industry among hardest hit in country by pandemic
- Chile lifts COVID-19 lockdown as Latin America still hardest-hit
- Marvel’s Avengers Beta – 9 Minutes of Black Widow Gameplay on the Hardest Difficulty
- ‘Hardest decision’: Carrie Lam uses emergency powers to postpone Hong Kong election
- On the front lines of the fight against covid-19 in Orange County, Calif.’s hardest hit city
- Hardest work starts now, says Western Cape premier Alan Winde after SA moves to level 2
- Prime Time With Ravish Kumar: Did Rajasthan’s Political Crisis Also Unveil A Constitutional Crisis?
- Andrew Yang: Economic uncertainty is a ‘crisis on top of another crisis’