Isiolo Juakali artisans urged to apply for government’s economic stimulus programme work
Isiolo Juakali artisans urged to apply for government’s economic stimulus programme work Continue Reading
- Government admits devolution crippled fish farming initiative under the Economic Stimulus programme
- Government urged to offer more stimulus for SMEs
- Juakali Artisans Make Isolation Beds As COVID-19 Spreads
- Hurry & Apply!! Latest Government Jobs To Apply For Now!!
- Business and Arts South Africa calls on young creatives to apply for 2nd Debut Programme
- Ramula Jua Kali Artisans demonstrate how to use ICU beds fabricated by the artisans
- Trump considers executive action on economic stimulus
- Youth urged to enlist in financial institutions to strengthen their economic independence
- White House Economic Adviser CONFIRMS 2nd Stimulus Check!
- Lawmakers work on stimulus package compromise
- Meadows: Good progress in stimulus talks, but still a lot of work to do
- Nyandarua’s extremely needy families given opportunity to work under Kazi Mtaani programme.
- MUSALIA, WETANGULA, OPARANYA AND EUGENE URGED TO WORK TOGETHER BY LUHYA PROFESSIONALS!
- Government says it will expand Kazi Mtaani programme
- Government launches USD 8 Million vocational education programme
- Samburu Governor lauds sponsorship from USAID Programme in donation of PPEs to frontline health work
- Elburgon youth laud government for Kazi Mtaani programme
- #TheWallet: Government urged to set up national food reserve
- Continue with Ters to save businesses, government urged
- The government is urged to take stern action against counties that misuse public funds