Controller of Budget report erroneous, says Nyandarua finance executive Mary Mugwanja
- Nyandarua Finance CEC Mary Mugwanja yet to pay June salaries
- Nyandarua finance CEC Mary Mugwanja highlights how the devolved unit spent Sh3b development fund.
- Nyandarua Majority Leader urges other leaders to reject Controller of Budget report on county
- Governor Kimemia dismisses Controller of Budget report; says he only spent 4% in last financial year
- Nyeri County budget documents approved by Controller of budget: County budget Chair
- ASX ends higher after Government reveals coronavirus budget hit | Finance Report
- Controller of Budget says rewarding top collecting counties is having little impact on collection
- We spent more than 4 percent of our development funds in last financial year: Nyandarua Finance CEC
- Australian shares fall as Telstra, AMP and AGL report shrinking profits | Finance Report
- Nyandarua Budget Committee Chair Kiiru Gachomba says Senate should be disbanded over CRA formula.
- Portland finance committee to review new proposed budget
- Saint John finance committee proposes balanced budget for 2021
- NYANDARUA COUNTY RUBBISHES OFF THE TRENDING AUDITOR GENERAL REPORT AS ERONNEOUS!
- Banks attract strong buying for the second day in a row | Finance Report
- ASX ends in the red as tech stocks soar | Finance Report
- Australian housing prices fall for third month in a row | Finance Report
- Consumer prices go backwards for the first time in decades | Finance Report
- Gold prices have surged to a record high | Finance Report
- Australian dollar climbs to 15-month high | Finance Report
- Australian dollar rises above 72 US cents as ASX finishes higher | Finance Report